Dr. Graebner has been a practicing podiatrist in the Delaware area for more than 35 years.
After completing her undergraduate training at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Dr. Graebner pursued her podiatric medical training at the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois, where she graduated magna cum laude in 1981. After receiving her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree, she completed a one-year surgical program at the Chicago Center Hospital.
Dr. Graebner returned to Ohio, where she began her private practice in 1982. Since that time she has provided her patients with quality podiatric medical and surgical care.
She and her husband, Michael, have made Ostrander in Delaware County their home. In her spare time she enjoys traveling, scuba diving, reading, walking for exercise and volunteering at the Faith Mission and Grace clinics.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Past trustee, Ohio Foot & Ankle Medical Association
- Member and past president, Central Academy of the Ohio Foot & Ankle Medical Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Grady Memorial Hospital (Delaware)
- Memorial Hospital Outpatient Surgery Center (Marysville)
- Riverside Outpatient Surgery Center (Columbus)
- Published scientific articles in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Lecturer for scientific and practice management seminars