Born and raised in southwest Ohio, Dr. Anderson attended Morehead State University, where she earned her undergraduate degree in biology. She pursued her professional education, graduating summa cum laude and as salutatorian, at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland. Dr. Anderson then completed three years of residency training at Cleveland Clinic, ranked one of the top five hospitals in the United States in 2015 by U.S. News and World Reports. She served as chief resident in 2007-08. Before joining the Foot & Ankle Wellness Center in 2010, Dr. Anderson worked at the Toledo Clinic.
Dr. Anderson is trained in all aspects of foot and ankle care, and she is board certified in foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery. Her special interests include arthritis treatment, flatfoot surgery, foot and ankle trauma surgery (broken bones, dislocated joints and ankle arthroscopy), and pediatric (childhood) illnesses involving the foot and ankle.
Dr. Marti is married to Eric, who also is also a podiatrist. She has three daughters (Calli, Kaitlyn and Hayden) and one dog. Dr. Anderson enjoys baking, cooking, reading and playing sports. She has also authored several papers on various foot and ankle conditions.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Completed arthroscopy and external fixation courses
- Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio
- Member, Central Academy of the Ohio Foot & Ankle Medical Association
- Grady Memorial Hospital (Delaware)
- Riverside Outpatient Surgery Center (Columbus)
- Grady Memorial Hospital Credentials Committee
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Division 13 past president and past secretary/treasurer
- Contributor to American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons podcasts
- Co-author of multiple articles published in podiatric journals
- Author of plantar fasciitis monograph article for The BMJ