Call 740.363.4373 to schedule a consultation!
Or CLICK to submit a consultation request.
MLS Laser Therapy Overview
FAAWC uses our pain and healing laser to treat only areas below the knees.
Meet our answer to your pain problem!
Are you tired of living with pain? Do you want to get back on your feet faster after surgery? Do you want to avoid surgery altogether? Then we can help, thanks to "Oz," our MLS therapy laser. When a physical condition or injury affects your quality of life, only one goal exists: a rapid return to everyday activities.
Oz is a pain and healing laser that can treat:
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Sprains and strains
- Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- And much more
Five reasons to let the wizardry of Oz show you that there's no place like the Foot & Ankle Wellness Center:
- Alleviate pain associated with many conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, (heel pain), tendonitis, arthritis, sprains/strains, injuries and more.
- Avoid unwanted surgery. Effective laser therapy offers an alternative to costly surgeries with longer recovery times.
- Heal injuries and bone fractures more quickly. Our laser can accelerate healing by 40 percent. Plus, it can minimize inflammation and scarring.
- It's convenient. Each treatment session takes place in our office and lasts just a few minutes.
- It's safe and state-of-the-art treatment. Our pain laser is cleared by the FDA. It's also robotic and light-based (not heat-based), with no negative side effects or need for prescription painkillers.
Common Questions Answer
FAAWC is proud to be on the forefront of medical technology by offering MLS laser therapy. We have invested in the very best robotic technology as a key component of our continuing mission to offer you the finest in medical care.
MLS laser therapy is painless and safe (cleared by the FDA) and proven successful, as evidenced by extensive and credible studies conducted in our country’s finest institutions, including Harvard University. The laser has a 90 percent efficacy rate in relieving pain and inflammation, and it uses specific wavelengths of light (not heat) that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced, pain subsides very quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, thereby speeding recovery.
MLS Laser Therapy for Podiatric Conditions