Your first visit to Foot & Ankle Wellness Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to provide compassionate, personalized foot and ankle care to the patients we serve. To fulfill this goal we are committed to:
- Educating our patients by sharing our knowledge and expertise
- Strengthening and creating an ongoing relationship with our patients
- Utilizing the latest technology and medical advancements
- Giving loyalty to the community we serve
- Striving for mutual trust and respect
Please print and fill out any applicable forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- YOUNGER-THAN-65 Registration Packet
(Demographic, Medical History, HIPAA and Financial Policy forms)
- 65-AND-OLDER Registration Packet
(Demographic, Medical History, HIPAA, Financial Policy and Fall Risk Self-Assessment forms)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Pre-Op Questionnaire
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
For your convenience, we participate in a large number of health insurance plans. Please bring your insurance cards with you at the time of each of your visits. Also, many insurance companies and HMOs require that you obtain a written referral from your primary care physician. Each patient is responsible for obtaining the proper referral from his or her doctor.
The following is a short list of insurance plans we do NOT accept because we are not in contract with them. Most other plans are accepted. If you would like to know for sure whether your plan is accepted by our practice, please call our office at 740.363.4373 and we will confirm with you before any appointment.
- Aetna Gold, Silver or Bronze Pathway
- Aetna Trinity Health Care
(Mount Carmel employees)
- Anthem Gold, Silver or Bronze Pathway
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
(Medicaid Managed Care)
- Family Planning Services
- Molina (Medicaid Managed Care)
- Paramount (Medicaid Managed Care and HMO; if you have another Paramount plan, please call our office)
- QMB (please call our office because some plans are accepted)
- Tricare Prime
- UHC Community Plan
(Medicaid Managed Care)