What makes a PediCare better than a pedicure?
A pedicure is a cosmetic service performed in a salon to the feet and toenails. PediCare is a healthy alternative to a pedicure. Many of our clients come to us for treatment because of infection or damage from unclean salon care. PediCare in our office is a safer alternative for you and features:
- Foot care by a Certified Medical Nail Technician who is trained to work safely on your feet.
- A clean medical setting under the direction of a podiatrist.
- Adherence to aseptic techniques to guarantee cleanliness with no transfer of infection.
- Complete medical sterilization of all instruments.
- Use of personal protective equipment to ensure your health and safety.
- Nail restoration availability to restore damaged nails to a normal healthy appearance.
What is a Certified Medical Nail Technician?
Completed by our Certified Medical Nail Technicians under the direction of our podiatrists.
- One Half-hour PediCare: A no-frills service that includes toenail trimming, callus and corn reduction and the post-service application of moisturizer – $35
- One Hour PediCare: A pampering service of hydrotherapy or warm mitt skin softening, relaxing foot and ankle massage and reduction of calluses and corns – $60
- One Half-hour Foot and Leg Massage: A relaxing massage of the feet, ankles and legs for those who need that extra-special touch – $35
Application of nail polish is optional for an additional $5. Polish must be provided at the time of service, and it can be brought in by the client or obtained at our salon. Polishes are available for purchase at the salon, and some are available at no charge for the product. The $5 application fee always applies.
|Mondays||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (appointment required)|
|Tuesdays||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (appointment required)|
|Wednesdays||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (appointment required)|
|Thursdays||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (appointment required)|
|Fridays||8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (appointment required)|